FAQ (Me and the Blog)
This blog started as a way to chronicle a trip to London, but I’ve decided to try my hand at entering the Tumblr. community. I’m a veteran of LiveJournal, particularly LJ fan communities, and I’ve noticed that Tumblr. has become the new land of fandom, so I figured I’d try it out! You can also find me on Facebook.
Facts about me:
- I’m 24.
- I live in New Jersey.
- I identify as pansexual.
- I have a B.A. in English.
- I work from home as an online tutor.
- I love musicals.
- I have a love/hate relationship with New York City.
- I am a crappy photographer.
- I’m an open book, no subject is taboo.
- I don’t believe in a gender binary (I know that’s implied by my identifying as pansexual, but I feel it deserves another bullet all it’s own).
- Feminist in the sense that I believe in equality, not in punishing men for the evils of the patriarchy.
What you can expect from this blog:
- Reblogged Darren Criss/Glee/Starkid pictures and GIFs
- Anything I find funny/interesting around Tumblr. and other sites.
- Live blogging of anything I happen to be watching.
- Rants about my job.
- Zachary Quinto. Zachary. Quinto.
- More Matt Bomer than you’d ever really need unless you’re me.
- Warning Glee fans now: I ship Cooplaine/Andercest and I ship it hard. I will post it when I find it. You have been warned.